Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ark of the Covenant

Oh, my, but for a day that I found so hard to read, there is TONS of good stuff within! I wish I'd been able to read the comments before we met last night. Karen of Basel did some research about the Aaron's breastplate, and others had lots of good nuggets, too. I'll try to update this later and include some of it, but since life is a bit hectic here right now, I wanted to post this, at least, in case I don't make it back. If you don't normally watch Wendy's vlogs, definitely check it out for Tuesday, Feb. 9! She included this link to see a replica of the Ark of the Covenant. Don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    I will be happy to send you those verses, but I need your email :). Mine is Lynn@proverbs31.org or you can post it on my blog.
    Thanks! Happy Thursday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete