Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Reading It Daily

I've heard recently that several of you have gotten a bit behind with your reading. No, I'm not complaining - I know how easy it is for that to happen! - but Wendy talks about it today in her video. She gives a little pep talk and shares about why she thinks it's so important to be reading His word each day - and even to keep a copy with you at all times. Be sure to check out her blog and watch her video!

Also, if you've ever wondered why we no longer follow the OT dietary guidelines, that's been heavily commented on since Tuesday. Today Wendy talks about that in her blog, too, and the comments continue. If you've got pork tendencies and you're not sure about them, be sure to check it out!

I hope that all of you are feeling better! Since we had to miss again, may I propose something? If you have prayer requests, could you go ahead and forward them on? I'd hate for us to miss prayer time for those who need it. Thanks!

See you next Tuesday at Isabelle's!

No comments:

Post a Comment