Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Meal Plan Monday - June 27



We're finally home from our vacation and caught up in the usual whirlwind of laundry and summertime fun.  With all that's going on as we find our way back to our routine, I'm keeping meals pretty simple - and incorporating a few things from our World Tour.  It may not be completely authentic, but it will give us some foreign flavor!

Breakfasts:
cereal and bananas
whole wheat waffles and canteloupe X2
scrambled eggs and toast
fruit smoothies and granola bars
cinnamon rolls and fruit

Lunches will be our usual assortment of sandwiches and leftovers with cut up veggies and fruit.  One day the kids and I will make Bento boxes for our lunch in honor of our Japanese study.

Suppers:
Whole wheat waffles (I made a double batch for supper while my husband was away, and we have some leftover for breakfasts this week.)
Nacho bar with beef, black beans, lettuce, cheese, and salsa
Grilled chicken, scalloped potatoes, salad
Chicken quesadillas, salad, applesauce
Parmesan potato soup (I know, it's summertime, but I have milk and potatoes to use, and I'm hungry for it.)
Chicken pot pie soup (Again, I know it's summer and hot outside, but my Little Man is asking for it, and it's healthy, so why not?)
Some sort of cookout, most likely burgers, corn, and beans, but whatever's on sale at the market this weekend!

To see my latest giveaway, go here!

For more Meal Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment