Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Calling All Chocolate Chip Lovers ...

Do you have a cookie recipe that calls for chocolate chips  that is TOTALLY AMAZING?

I'm getting ready for the next Crazy Cooking Challenge, which will post on October 7th, and I'm looking for a great chocolate chip cookie recipe.

The only requirements are:


  1. It must be from a real person's blog - not a commercial website.
  2. It must have chocolate chips in it somewhere.
  3. It must be some sort of cookie.
I'd be happy to bake your cookies and feature your recipe on my blog as part of this challenge - and more than 100 people are currently signed up to participate!  That means lots there will be lots of people checking out this recipe - and the blog it comes from - on October 7th.

So go ahead - send me your links to your best and most creative chocolate chip cookie.  I'll try out the one that stands out the most.  

I can't wait to start baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment