Finally - a normal week! We have a field trip, some major weather changes and company coming for the weekend, and we can't wait. It looks like the weather will shift from the low 80s to the mid 60s this week, making it possible for a wide variety of foods.
- Pumpkin cream cheese muffins, fruit X2
- Apple cinnamon coffee cake X2
- cereal, fruit
- scrambled eggs, toast, fruit
- Baked almond oatmeal, fruit
Lunches will be our usual assortment of leftovers or sandwiches and yogurt or cheese.
- Mexican beef and bean casserole with chips and salad (one to eat, one to freeze)
- Baked ham, scalloped potatoes, roasted carrots, applesauce
- Ham, green beans, and potatoes, whole wheat bread with peach butter
- Spaghetti with bolognese sauce, applesauce, salad
- Mom's fried chicken, Italian potatoes, baked corn, green beans, apple pie
- dinner out with family
- Grab it and Growl
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!