We have a calm week this week - yay! I'm so excited to have a regular schedule again. With temperatures in the mid-sixties and no crazy evenings, we're back on track.
Here's our plan:
- perfectly pumpkin pancakes
- doughnuts and bananas - a treat from grandparents!
- scrambled eggs and oranges X 2
- Spiced applesauce bread X 2
- baked pumpkin doughnuts, bananas
Lunches will be our usual assortment of leftovers or sandwiches with yogurt or cheese and fruit.
- dinner out after a trip to the museum
- Honey sauced chicken, rice, steamed broccoli
- Black bean and corn potatoes
- Ham and cheese calzones, salad
- Broccoli cheese soup, French bread
- Breakfast casserole
- Grab it and Growl
What are YOU making this week?
For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie!