What a crazy week we had! Our usually routine schedule went a bit haywire when the playroom flooded, the microwave kicked the bucket, and my new cell phone went missing in the middle of Little River Regional Park. In the middle of the craziness, however, we found these blessings:
- Beautiful foliage during our hike at Little River
- Good friends and great weather for a hike!
- Strong, curious little boy hands - ready and eager to explore
- a beautiful blue sky
- Picnic lunches with good friends - and silly faces able to smile!
- A night out with a good friend to see a Taste of Home Roadshow
- Ice cream cones with their great-grandmother!
- Crafty time with Meme and Aunt Marie
- I have wonderful memories of attending church with my great-grandmother. On Sunday, my kids got to do the same!
- Learning how to balance with one foot - on hills, no less!
- Determined to figure out balancing on his big sister's scooter - and looking just like his Pappy Clouser while doing it!
- Sleepy kittens on a warm fall afternoon.
What blessings have you found this week?