Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Memories Christmas Printable - Free!


I'm still playing around with the My Memories digital scrapbooking software that I tried out last week, and I keep thinking of new ways to use it.  I'm sure you'll be seeing some of them pop up here.


In the meantime, is anyone interested in the free Christmas printable that I created?  I'll be happy to share it - just email me at amybradsher@gmail.com and I'll send it to you.  It will send as a .jpg, so you can print it on your own printer or professionally.  It's available in both 8 X 10" and 12 X 12" formats.

To enter my giveaway to win a copy of this software for yourself - totally free! - visit my review of it here.  Be sure to leave your comments on that post to be entered to win!

If you'd like to get started on your My Memories projects now, you can download a copy at a discounted rate.  Use the code STMMMS86493 and receive $10 off the price of this software AND a $10 coupon for the My Memories store.

No comments:

Post a Comment