Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, December 19, 2011

Multitudes on Monday - December 19, 2011

This afternoon, as I was preparing to write this post, my computer decided that it didn't want to be on the 'Net anymore, and it still refuses to connect.  So I'm writing on my Jurassic-aged desktop, that fortunately connects happily but quite slowly.  Since my pics are on my laptop, this will be an almost photo-free post.

Despite my computer craziness, this week I'm thankful for:


- an abundance of homemade applesauce

- finishing 8 loaves of spiced applesauce bread for neighbors and teachers

- My Little Man finally liking to color! and asking me to color with him. Yay for dino coloring books!

- My Big Helper the Elf in her school's Christmas program

- My Little Man enjoying time with friends

- making a new friend myself

- a happy Christmas bonus from that temporary job

- a great weekend with family

- a wonderful Christmas Family Date Day with my immediate family, enjoying old activities and trying new ones

- the slowing of the schedule as Christmas approaches

- the great new book that came in the mail

- the sight of my two kids, side by side, sporting their ice skates, excited about getting on the ice for the first time

- My Big Helper making dinner for everyone by herself for the first time on Saturday - and loving it!  I love knowing that she's learning skills she can use as a grownup and that she's having fun, too.

For more Multitudes on Monday, visit A Holy Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment