Still, despite my failings, He is always faithful. This week has been no different:
My Little Man, excited to peel his own carrots, saying that "it's the best job ever!"
- Making valentines with My Big Helper. She made each one individually and it took days, but it was fun to have some crafty time with her.
- Time hanging out and playing with friends at our Valentine's Party.
- My Big Helper is super excited about her new Bible and daily reading plan. :-)
- I won a giveaway and a whole box of cakes in a jar showed up at my doorstep. Yay for chocolate - delivered, even!
- Some beautiful, warm sunny days when we could play outside - more than usual.
- The neighbor's dogwoods are blooming! They're so pretty and always remind me of my great-grandmother's tree outside the farmhouse.
- Violet-like flowers blooming all over the front yard. They had my Big Helper quite excited this week!
- A playful, happy kitten.
- Our first Chinese food dinner as a family, and the kids loved it!
- While it was 69 a few days ago, today it snowed! We've got much more than this now and school has been cancelled. Snow day at home! :-)
What blessings have you seen this week?