Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, February 27, 2012

Multitudes on Monday - February 27, 2012


What a week!  It's been busy but wonderful.  Here are a few of our blessings:


- We got out first - and maybe our only - snow!  


- Not only was the snow fun, but it was beautiful, too.


- I loved watching the kids' excitement!


- Lenten fastnachts, our own version, shared with friends.


- An opportunity to learn with friends.


- A weekend visit with family.


- My Big Helper's first lost tooth.

There was also:
- I was served communion by My Big Helper for the very first time this weekend.  It was amazing.
- A run with my Little Man.
- Riding my antiquated scooter with the kids - until they decided that mine was better.  ;-)

What sorts of blessings did you receive this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment