Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"The Swiss Courier" by Mike Yorkey and Tricia Goyer - FREE!

The Swiss Courier

You may remember that I recently reviewed Chasing Mona Lisa, the new novel by Mike Yorkey and Tricia Goyer about the planned theft of this famous painting by the Nazis.  Chasing Mona Lisa is actually the sequel to The Swiss Courier, where you first meet Gabi.

I haven't been able to read The Swiss Courier yet, but I've already downloaded my free copy from Barnes and Noble.  The second book was full of intrigue and yet so informative about the time period that it totally draws the reader into the story.  I can't wait to read about how Gabi's life as a spy began.

If you'd like to check out Gabi's story, be sure to download your free copy here before the price changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment