Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - April 9, 2012





Whew!  It's been a great weekend, and now we're heading into a busy spring break week.  The grandparents are keeping the kids today, however, so I'm using this day to get lots done and meals prepped for the week.  Some of these things will be eaten this week, and others will be popped into the freezer for later.  Might as well make enough for later while I'm at it!







Here's our plan:

Breakfasts:
- doughnut muffins with chocolate topping
- peanut butter waffles (recipe coming soon)
- Applesauce Muffins (recipe coming on Saturday)



Lunches will be leftovers or sandwiches this week.  I think we'll have plenty of both.

Dinners:

- Easter Leftovers - Ham, potatoes, green beans, roasted carrots, Resurrection rolls, Bunny Cake
- Pizza Out


- Crock Pot Ham, green beans, and potatoes (using leftover Easter ham)


- Chicken Barbecue, Italian S'Mashed Potatoes, steamed broccoli
- Family Dinner Out
- Dinner with friends - meal plan undecided
- Grab it and Growl - clean out the fridge night

What will you be eating this week?


**Check out my post here for fun ways to use your leftover Easter ham!

For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.

4 comments:

  1. I try to get the meals prepped for the week on Mondays, too. It goes SO much smoother the rest of the week when I do that, plus we don't eat out because I would hate for any of those meals to go bad. Have a great week! -Kelly @ Semi Homemade Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly, I've never done the Monday prep-thing before, but I think I'm going to like it! I'll be over to visit - I would love some tips.

      Delete
  2. Your menu looks yummy and the chocolate topped doughnut muffins sound divine!

    ReplyDelete