Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, June 25, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - June 25, 2012

It's super quiet around here.  The kids are off visiting grandparents for the week, so it's just the husband and I.  We have lots of projects to work on, and with it being just us, I'm going to keep meals pretty simple.

So, here's the plan:

Breakfasts:



- cereal or leftover Hearty Breakfast Casserole for the husband


- fresh fruit and Cinnamon Almond Granola for me

Lunches:
- leftovers or quesadillas for the husband
- fruit and peanut butter or leftover veggies for me

Dinners:
- Grilled sausage and pepper sandwiches, green beans, watermelon
- Fried chicken, grilled potatoes, sweet corn, blueberries
- Chicken and black bean quesadillas, salad
- Date night - not sure yet
- Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers, Watermelon
- Crab cakes, Crashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, fruit salad


- Taco won-tons, salad

What are you cooking up this week?

For more Menu Plan Monday, visit OrgJunkie.

2 comments:

  1. Grilled Sausage and pepper sandwiches - YUM! I'm adding this to my 4th of July menu next week.
    And I"m going to have to try the taco won-tons.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try the Philly Cheesesteak peppers and taco wontons. Both sound scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete