Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

GratiTuesday - A Family Together


This week I’m grateful for something very simple and yet often difficult to find:  vacation time with my family.  My husband has taken his first week off in nearly a year, and we’re taking a whole week off from school just to spend time together.  I’m planning to take lots of pictures, do a few puzzles, play around with art, and have as little scheduled time as possible.



 To that end, I’ll be pretty absent from this Nest this week, but I’ll pop in on Thursday to see what’s happening with the Hearts at Home Blog Hop.  After that, I’ll be back next week with some new things to share.


Have a great week!

What are you grateful for today?


For more GratiTuesday, visit Heavenly Homemakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment