Striving to create a home strong in the foundations of love, respect, and God's truths ...

Monday, February 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - February 24, 2014

Last week's craziness and traveling wore me out, but the break from major cooking was nice.  We're pretty busy again this week, but I'm hoping to fit in some simple and healthy meals - and I'm looking forward to being at home again!

Breakfast: 



Pancakes, grape juice

- scrambled eggs, juice, bananas

www.anestintherocks.blogspot.com


- Muffins, fruit

Dinner:

Wild rice soup & salad - we haven't succeeded in having this yet, but I'm determined to make it this week!

Barbecue chicken & black bean quesadillas, applesauce

Pizza Casserole, salad


- Breakfast for supper - breakfast pizza, fruit

- Baked potato bar

- Leftovers


Our church youth group is having another bake sale fundraiser this weekend, so I'll be baking lots at the end of the week for that.  I'm planning to take a few loaves of wheat bread, lemon crinkle cookies, and maybe a Black Magic Cake with Cheesecake Filling and Chocolate Ganache (CCC), but I'm certainly open to suggestions!

What are you cooking this week?


For more Menu Plan Mondays, visit OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment